St. Martin-in-the-Fields is an Anglican church situated on the north-eastern corner of Trafalgar Square in the City of Westminster, London. There has been a church situated on this site since medieval times and the current building dates from 1722-26. The church was designed by James Gibbs in the Neoclassical style.
The west front has a portico with a pediment supported by six giant Corinthian columns. The inside of the church is rectangular in plan with the five-bay nave divided from the aisles by arcades of Corinthian columns. The ceiling is a flattened barrel vault , divided into panels by ribs.